COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures
Here’s what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe and follow the required guidelines:
* Social distancing will be observed in the reception area. All staff members and client will be wearing masks at all times. If you arrive without a mask we will provide one for you for a $5 fee.
* We know you have missed us, and vice versa, but we recommend limited conversation during your session to help reduce the risk of transmission of particles. And you may just relax more!
* Our team will, as always, maintain a clean and sanitized environment through frequent disinfecting of all touchpoints in the office, including all massage equipment, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, etc.
* Each treatment room will be sanitized with an approved high-grade disinfectant between clients.
* As always all linens are changed between each client
* Air purifiers with HEPA filters and fans will be in each room to keep air circulating and purified.
* For your convenience, we will continue to have hand sanitizer dispensers located at the front desk and in each room.
* Water or candy, unfortunately, will not be offered at this time. Please arrive with your own beverage in a covered container.
* Daily temperature checks will be done for all staff members and clients
Things may be a bit different, but one thing hasn’t changed – how good that massage is going to feel!