COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures
Here’s what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe and follow the required guidelines:
* Social distancing will be observed in the reception area. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and we expect that clients will do the same. If you arrive without a mask we will provide one for you for a $5 fee.
* We are operating at 50% capacity as currently mandated.
* We know you have missed us, and vice versa, but we recommend limited conversation during your session to help reduce the risk of transmission of particles. And you may just relax more!
* Our team will, as always, maintain a clean and sanitized environment through frequent disinfecting of all touchpoints in the office, including all massage equipment, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, etc.
* Each treatment room will be sanitized with an approved high-grade disinfectant between clients.
* As always all linens are changed between each client
* Air purifiers with HEPA filters and fans will be in each room to keep air circulating and purified.
* For your convenience we will continue to have hand sanitizer dispensers located at the front desk and in each room.
* Daily temperature checks will be done for all staff members.
* Water or candy, unfortunately, will not be offered at this time. Please arrive with your own beverage in a covered container.
* We will be checking in with you the day before your appointment, asking a few brief questions about your current state of health, to be sure it's safe and advisable for you to receive massage. When you arrive we will once again check in with you and ask you to sign an acknowledgment/consent form.
Things may be a bit different but one thing hasn’t changed – how good that massage is going to feel!